Thursday, July 24, 2008

Home Run Hitter


This is an amazing story! This is about a boy, who didn't really even want to play baseball this year! He was sick of baseball because thats all he ever does. He started this year playing for KB Oil. Cooper blossomed into a true player. He played first base and made every play. The really kicker was, when I was up a state with Chaisson, and Dave was coaching Hunter on the lower field. Our ten year little boy hit a home run out of the park to the creek side. Neither parent was there. It was amazing the fans went crazy. I had to hold on to my bonnet when Dave called me to tell me the news. Wow! Unbelievable! Coop was the first one in our family to hit a home run, at 10...........This changed his whole world. He was the clean up hitter, and made All Stars this year!

No comments: